Farmland for Sale by Tender in the Rural Municipality of Lorne
Sealed tenders in writing for the purchase of the following property will be received by:
Wood Orle Litigation Lawyers
The property legally described as:
NW ¼ 10-5-9 WPM
FIRSTLY – ALL MINES AND MINERALS AS RESERVED IN THE
ORIGINAL GRANT FROM THE CROWN
SECONDLY – PUBLIC ROAD PLAN 642 MLTO
comprising approximately 156.65 acres of Land with 1 windmill situate thereon (the “Property”)
Terms and Conditions of Tender of Sale:
1. Tenders to be received on or before 4 PM on October 19, 2018.
2. Possession will be January 4, 2019.
3. Each tender must be accompanied by a $20,000.00 deposit cheque payable to: Wood Orle Litigation Lawyers. (Deposit cheques accompanying unacceptable bids will be returned.)
4. The balance of the purchase price is payable on January 4, 2019.
5. Real Property Taxes will be adjusted as of January 1, 2019.
6. Title to the Property will be transferred free and clear of all registered mortgages, encumbrances and leases, except:
*Caveat – 29221/4 From/By: Manitoba Power Commission filed pursuant to an easement agreement for a transmission line.
*Caveat – 1075673/4 From/By: St. Leon Wind Energy GP Inc. pursuant to a Right-of-Way Agreement
*Personal Property Security Notice 1083116/4 From/By: The Manitoba Hydro-Electric Board attaching to the interest of St. Leon Wind Energy GP Inc. and expiring on 2034/11/01.
*Personal Property Security Notice 1083117/4 From/By: The Manitoba Hydro-Electric Board attaching to the interest of St. Leon Wind Energy GP Inc. and expiring on 2034/11/01.
*Caveat – 1096849/4 From/By: Algonquin Power Management Inc. by virtue of a security interest given to Algonquin Power Management Inc. by St. Leon Wind Energy LP in St. Leon Wind Energy LP’s rights and interest arising under a certain Right-of-Way affecting the Property.
*Caveat – 1096850/4 From/By: Algonquin Power Management Inc. by virtue of a security interest given to Algonquin Power Management Inc. by St. Leon Wind Energy LP in St. Leon Wind Energy LP’s rights and interest arising under a certain Right-of-Way affecting the Property.
7. Tender(s) are binding upon acceptance and are not subject to any conditions precedent.
8. If the balance of the purchase price is not paid by January 4, 2019, or other satisfactory arrangements are not in place, the deposit shall be forfeited to the Vendors as liquidated damages and not as penalty.
9. The Purchaser shall rely entirely upon his/her personal inspection and knowledge of the Property, independent of the representations made by the Vendors or the Solicitor and Agent of the Vendors.
10. The Property will be sold “as is” and the Purchaser is solely responsible to determine the value and condition of the Property, land quality, property use, environmental condition and any other information pertaining to the Property.
11. The Purchaser will pay any applicable GST, or provide an acceptable undertaking to self-assess GST and indemnify Vendor.
12. The successful Purchaser (if any) will within 7 days of being advised that he/she is a successful bidder, execute an agreement to complete the purchase according to the above conditions.
13. Highest or any tender not necessarily accepted.
14. The sale is not subject to a “right of first refusal”.
For further information contact:
Wood Orle Litigation Lawyers
Unit 3 - 430 River Avenue
Winnipeg, MB R3L 0C6
Telephone: 204 947-1830 ext. 305
Fax: 204 943-0461
Email: [email protected]
Posted 6 days ago 88Report this ad