Classy 2 bed 2 bath double garage, parking galore, huge fenced lot, house for rent in MJ
Posted by Peg Riou Baldwin (1 item)
This is not your average rental home so must be seen to be appreciated.
• 6 car parking on concrete on the property
• 800 sq ft concrete patio behind the house
• Two fenced yards
• Double garage
• Car port
• Close to downtown
• Original hardwood floors and wood doors and trim, and original glass door knobs on main floor
• 2 bedrooms, both on main floor
• 2 bathrooms (one with full tub, one with shower, both with ceramic tile shower walls)
• 6 appliances (washer, dryer, fridge, stove, deep freeze, new dishwasher)
• Central air conditioning A/C
• Large rumpus room / man cave with bar
• Workroom in basement
• 2 wardrobes in large laundry room for off-season clothing
• New insulated garage doors with Wifi capability and 4 remotes
• 4 new vinyl windows (in bedrooms, bathroom and kitchen)
$1,500 per mo plus utilities
One block to Crescent Park, short walk to downtown, restaurants, coffee shops, groceries, entertainment.
Tenant is responsible for mowing the grass in the summer and cleaning the sidewalks in the winter. (There is only one 50' sidewalk - on the Hochelaga side of the property - the front side of 165' does not have a sidewalk.)
Rent is $1500 per month, security deposit of $1500 and signed lease required before moving in. Preference to a longer lessee, professional or retired persons.
Pets considered with non-refundable pet fee.
for more photos and application forms
Located in Moose Jaw
Posted 1 month ago 1144Report this ad